Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hollywood, Here I Come. Not

I quite enjoyed the mock calling, I hope I get to do that again. I am apparently quite good at being pushy and disorganized and my improvisation was complimented by the trainers I gave feedback to. I was dialing in to the training center in the Philippines from my cube and my neighbors around me were like, "you're terrible!" No I'm not, I'm realistic! I used my innate acting talent to tap into the general conciousness of an overworked assistant. I think I should act!

Probably not.

Tonight I am going to a community theater presentation of some Czech political farce that my sister in law is acting in. I can't wait to see it, I love theater. I should say I love PLAYS. I really don't like musicals, so I can't be considered a "lover of theater." Which is fine cuz some of those people are real weird.

No comments: