Saturday, March 29, 2008

Aaack!

I feel like poooop! I hate being sick. I caught a nasty chest cold. I don't get these very often, but when I do I just want to sleep till it's over but I can't sleep. I hate that I have to go to work Monday because I've had too many unexcused absences and I don't want to get fired. Remember when I played hooky last April? Here's my punishment.

My other absences were justifiable. I went to the in-house nurse because I had red streaks coming off a bug bite near my eye-and, frankly, I'm fuckin pissed that that hour counted against me. Another day my broken tooth broke more so I left to go to the dentist. Then in January I called in on the day it was 40 below.

Ugh! I hope I get better tomorrow. I feel like a five year old whining and moping. I look like hell, I smell bad, I'm too hot and then I'm cold, everything aches, and I'm SO SICK of watching TV.

No comments: