Friday, September 14, 2007

I never get sick of Fridays!

I love having weekends off, I'm still getting used to it from so many years of getting the shaft at poopy retail jobs. I can't wait until Christmas and New Year's--because I will have BOTH of those days off. PAID. Man, I just don't know how people can survive their whole life in retail. Sixteen years was enough for me.

So happy Friday to all you cube-farming motherfuckers out there! Here's to sleeping in on Saturdays and watching TV all day Sunday!

2 comments:

Linka72 said...

Ahem...excuse me but I have a corporate job and I still have to work on Saturdays thankyouverymuch..But I'll be thinking of you on SUNDAY and MONDAY AND TUESDAY while I'm sleeping in and watching TV..hahahahaha Ok, I'm done.
funny how life loves to kick me in the ass.....

Cristini P said...

Ow dang : . )
But I say no thanks to weekdays off, all I do is watch garbage tv. 90 percent of the time I don't even bother to get myself dressed.