Monday, May 14, 2007

Trip To the Zoo

Hubby and I went to the zoo on Saturday on a whim and it was SO fun. We walked for three hours looking at all the animals. Boy howdy--do they STINK!! MAN! When we first got there I couldn't think of anything else and I kept saying it over and over, laughing like a moron, "Oh my god it smells so BAD."

My two faves were the Japanese snow monkeys and the aquariums. Primates are just so amazing and the fish were hilarious.

We saw little tiny baby monkeys and they were tearing around like crazy and pissing off the old crabby monkeys who were just trying to eat some ants. One old guy monkey got pissed and started screeching at the baby, so then mama ran over and gave him hell.

Later we saw a shark about 6 or 8 feet long with teeth for miles swimming around and slowly opening and closing his mouth. It seemed like all of a sudden he started swimming straight toward this lady sitting with her back to the glass, and much to Hubby's dismay I loudly proclaimed, "Look Hubby, he's going to eat the soccer mom!"

No comments: