Sunday, April 01, 2007

Is God Mocking Me?

Yesterday Boloney Sandwich and I helped my brother and sister-in-law move into their new place. It is absolutely gorgeous! Man am I jealous and bummed out. Why can't WE have a place like that? Jeez.

Anyway, they rented a tiny little house built in the same year and in the same neighborhood as ours. Theirs is one bedroom, just one floor with a nice open layout. You walk into the living room and it flows right into their kitchen, which lets out into the back yard through a set of french doors. On the right is another set of french doors into a small den/office which is where the entry to the bath is. Their bedroom is at the very front of the house tucked neatly away. Each room is painted a different bold color with bright white trim and the floors are new. The kitchen has gorgeous cabinetry, granite countertops, new appliances, and a dishwasher.

Where do I get in line??

1 comment:

Linka72 said...

Sad isn't it??
I went to a housewarming party on Sat. and after about 5 minutes, I had already decorated it in my mind..and was thinking of ways to kill the host and steal her townhouse..therapy is in order for sure.