Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mullets Are the Shit!



Anyone who knows me knows that I have a "fascination" with mullets. So I am taking it as a good omen for my impending interview that I have received a random "good luck" comment from a man with a fantastic mullet. Even better, he is pictured all sweaty wearing a soccer uniform. This. Is. A. Sign. (Please please let it be a sign...)

In my twenties I managed the bakery department of a natural foods store and my little crew obliged my mullet obsession. I had mullet pictures all over our communication log and taped to the freezer unit. One girl even brought me a picture of herself with her arm slung over the shoulders of a very tall man with an uber-mullet. She said when she saw, him she thought of me. When she put that picture up on the freezer unit, it was my proudest moment as their leader. We were rogues in chef coats (that is, until I was asked to step down from the Team Lead position—not mullet-related).

Thanks Random Mullet Guy!

No comments: