Friday, September 29, 2006

I am probably the only person who can't tell these two apart...




They should be cast in a movie together as twin sisters. That movie will be known as the only twin movie where it is not just one actor playing two roles, and the only movie where the unrelated characters actually look convincingly alike. That's my two cents. I normally don't think about hollyweird celebs, much less write about them, but...

I am so fucking BORED!

You can’t know how glad I am that it’s Friday, and fifteen minutes to the end of my day. I have the whole weekend to myself because Hubby is working. There is a good chance that I will actually have time to work on putting together the new apartment. Ha! We’ve been there a month, and we’re still not finished. Am I putting you to sleep yet?? *Yawn*

No comments: