Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cha-ching You Long Time

Men are stupid. And selfish. I realize I’m generalizing, but I’m not very PC and you’ll get over it. What I’m trying to say is that my husband pisses me off. He can be sooo sweeeet—when he WANTS SOMETHING.

We’ve been fighting a lot lately and we’re trying to get along, so I scratched his back for about a half hour while we were sitting around watching TV. When I was done, I asked for a foot rub and he squeezed each foot like you would squeeze a fruit quick to see if it’s ripe while hurrying through the fruit section at the grocer on the way home from work. Then he says, “I’m too tired, I’m going to bed.” That was three days ago, and still nothing. Since then I have given him money, cooked him food, bought us pizza, and cleaned. Do ya THINK he could have given back a little? No, he’s still too tired. He wanted to cuddle the last two nights, so I let him cuddle my knees and elbows until he finally gave up. Last night I even slept under a different blanket.

He hasn’t even kissed me for like a week or two, and next time we decide to be intimate, he’s going to whine that I don’t give him what he really wants. Well, that’s just too fuckin’ bad, isn’t it? Maybe you’ll think about that next time I ask for some affection, jerk. But he won’t. He has some kind of, like, relationship amnesia or something. He forgets why I’m pissed off, and is genuinely offended when I remind him why. You see, I’m supposed to just get over it and not hold a grudge; I’m being petty. He doesn’t understand that he makes me feel like an ATM with a glory hole!!!

No comments: