Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Last night I dreamed I was trying to figure out how to log into my new vagina

Interface much?
Sometimes I feel like my real life is being replaced piece by piece with virtual interface. Instead of calling people I communicate via text or FB. I can't afford to travel so I tour places across the globe with Google maps street view. I don't write in a diary, I blog. I have no space at home to create anything big so I create digital images in PhotoShop, Illustrator, MS Paint. I read the news online, and books on an e-reader like everyone else.

Here are some things I still do in the real world. I have a living dog who needs actual food, water, exercise, and attention to survive. I knit little cup cozies. I go to work. The yard & garden I occasionally tend to grows completely out of control due to the fact that none of my neighbors come by and take care of it for me when they're bored in the middle of the night.

No comments: