Friday, December 05, 2008

Viva Pandora!

Is anyone else completely obsessed with Pandora Radio? Right now I am diggin' on some Portishead. I think later I will tune into some Dylan or Beck. This THING, whatever it is, is so smart it can, like, read my mind and knows what shit I like to listen to. Sweet jesus jelly beans I should send a fruit basket to their headquarters. (Mmmm fruit...)

 

Finally something makes me happy...

 

The sweet delerium of junk food is losing its power over me, so it's good to have a backup. Has anyone else gained a shit-ton of weight since around, oh, September 17th?? I for one am packing it on and I feel like a blob, I feel like those Mucinex characters from the snot commercials.

 

I would exercise if I had any ambition, but I am wiped out every day! I have to quit whining and just get back to work.... Easy to say while I am sitting on my ass in front of Facebook. Someone kick me, please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll kick you when you get home ;)

-hubby