Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Creepy Romance

Looks like Queen Hoochie of my suburb finally found a sweaty desperate middle aged white guy to call her own. She's been tossing her hair and giggling like a mental patient at every chubby balding asshole the whole time I've been riding the bus. Last month she honed in on this guy with one leg, and he wouldn't have anything to do with her. She's fairly dense and must have thought one leg=easy prey. But THIS guy, he can't get enough. He was glommed onto her with three points of contact the whole ride home tonight.

I was having fun imagining thought bubbles over their heads. His: "Like the moth to a flame, like the hairball to the carpet, I will hover tirelessly, never will you be able to scrub me off of you." Hers: "I pretend to be interested in you so that I do not drown in the abyss that once was my soul... or was it my vagina?"

I snapped a picture of them with my phone all sneaky and undercover like. Initially I had posted the photo after blurring their faces. I did that mostly so I can't be sued, but I'll tell you that I did it to salvage the last scrap of dignity that they were just going to plunder from each other anyway. Then officer Hubby read my blog and made me pull it down because he was freaking out over the subjects accidentally stumbling over it on the internet. Damn!

No comments: