Friday, December 14, 2007

Stop! Theif!

I can't make Hubby quit stealing my laundry quarters! AAAARRRGGGG! Every payday for the last three months I've been the one getting rolls of quarters to wash, I'll buy tow, three, FOUR rolls at at time and tell him, "THESE are yours, these are MINE. You have enough, so leave mine alone." But every damn time he runs out, he uses mine!

And he only runs out because he won't put his clothes away and they sit in a basket and after three days he doesn't remember which basket is clean or dirty and starts throwing everything together. About 50% of each load he washes is shit that is already clean. What a waste!

So this week I got wise... or so I thought... he was out of quarters, I had half a roll left. I put them on the buffet away from everything, and I said, "Babe!" I said, "Look here, these are mine, I need them don't take them," and he said, "Oh, ok, those are yours, fine I won't use em."

Then the next day I put together a load and... WTF... "WHERE ARE MY QUARTERS THAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH!" "They're here... here..." as he's scrounging all over the house for quarters left from his many coin deposits that he ferrets around the place. Great, got 'em back, washed a load, had some to spare, and told him just HOW much it bothers me when MY stuff goes missing that he has no business taking.

Last night I left work and thought as I was walking, mmmm, I should go to the bank for quarters... No, wait! I have a couple loads-worth left at home. Got home, NO LAUNDRY MONEY. HE STRUCK AGAIN!!!!!!!!! He took the same goddamn quarters a second time, AFTER I told him that it really pisses me off! WTF IS WRONG WITH THE MAN'S HEAD! I'm sitting at work wearing dirty pants, and poorly-fitting undies that are trying to migrate across my left butt cheek into my crevice. Thus, I am DISPLEASED to say the least!

We had a text fight about it while I rode to work and he was trying to make it out like I was just crabby and shouldn't take it out on him-- bull shit! I am crabby because I don't have anything I wanted to wear clean! AND MY PANTIES ARE INVADING MY PRIVACY!

I am going to HIDE my next roll of quarters, let his funky ass wear dirty clothes to work! Compulsive laundry money stealer!!!!!!

No comments: