Saturday, October 27, 2007

Annui

I woke up this morning from dreaming about gnarly vampires, and being screwed "in the back of a Volkswagen" (per the cult flick Mall Rats). Wearing black and white Chuck Taylors no less. Literally interpreted, someone or something is draining my energy and I'm taking it in the ass. I don't know what the Chucks had to do with any of it. But they were spanking new, so there's gotta be some up-side here...

I'm depressed and all I want to do is shop. I buy things that would give me something to do at home so I won't go out and shop--like a strip of moulding for the bathroom along with a saw, miter tool, and adhesive--but I can't seem to finish anything I start so I just keep shopping. Just to give you an idea, we've been living in this apartment since August, and I still have almost nothing on the walls, the bookshelves are empty, and the place is about half furnished.

So I guess I'm depressed. So I went to a nearby bakery for some breakfast (at one in the afternoon), and wouldn't you know it, I ran into a couple I used to be friends with. I was genuinely friendly because I like them, but I was getting a really heavy fuck-off-and-die-bitch vibe from the female half so I excused myself.... Real nice. Just what I needed, a little evil-eyed rejection to start my day.

It's amazing how long people can hold a grudge. This is something I'm not so good at.

*Sigh* I think I'm going to drive to the mall and buy something.

No comments: