Thursday, February 22, 2007

Movin' On Up

I think I actually inspired my husband without having to ride his ass about anything. About a week after I passed my exams my husband got a wild hair and applied for the same position I was hired for at the same company. And he got the job!!! That's right motherfucker! Welcome the newest additions to "the middle class"!

I'm so excited I could pee myself. But I won't because I'm at work. He starts this coming Monday but for the last two weeks he's been prereading the materials and shopping like a fool who won the lottery. Well, actually, that's not true--he's shopping for office clothes because all he has are theif-buster clothes: Carhart hoodies and dirty jeans with sneakers.

Now that he got a haircut and he's outfitted for work, he looks pretty sharp. I might miss that roughneck look he had about him.

2 comments:

Linka72 said...

Yaaay You Guys!!
Me and my other half used to joke about possibly working together. We'd probably kill each other though..but it might be fun to "pretend" we had an undercover office romance....filthy minds, hahaha

Cristini P said...

Thank you! Have I told you lately that you rock?