Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Letter to My Friend Eric



They're baaack!

You thought mullets were gone for good, well, I believe they're making a comeback! In fact, I'm so convinced of this that I am launching a campaign, maybe even a pledge drive, to persuade you to grow out your Camaro Mullet! I am sure you’ve toyed with the idea already, maybe even made a couple half-assed attempts by “putting off” your next haircut, only to have finally succumbed to the familial pressure to “Get a haircut! Jesus…” I’m here to tell you that the time is RIPE to revive the “party in the back!” Don’t let anyone convince you that at your age you need to start looking more professional! Don’t sell out! Realize that this coiffure will actually be good for your auto shop’s business because GEARHEADS LOVE THE MULLET! And once it’s fully grown, you can incorporate the image of your silhouetted profile with its flowing rear-locks into your shop’s logo. Whattaya say…? Do it for the chicks!

Your Friend,
Cristini P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, let's revive this wonderful hairdo.."my people" have something similar..it's called a SHAG..isn't it funny how strange hair crosses cultural boundaries??

Cristini P said...

Linka72 seriously, I used to LOVE guys with mullets. As a teenager I had the huge permed mane--perfectly shaped, mind you, and I wouldn't date anyone who didn't have long hair and a juvenile rap sheet the length of his arm!