Thursday, July 12, 2007

Man, I gotta Go!

I think New Year’s resolutions expire sometime in March, but I’m still trying to stick to mine. I decided that instead of joining a health club (which give me anxiety attacks) or some such other major undertaking, I decided it was more appropriate to take baby steps. I am chronically dehydrated, so I have been making an effort to drink more water. It’s SO BORING! It’s like torture.

The recommended daily amount of water a person needs is eight glasses, or 64 fl. oz. I’m pretty sure that if I drink that much I’m going to drown. Yesterday I maxed out at four cups and I had to get up three times during the night to pee. Today my guts feel completely waterlogged after drinking two cups and one coffee so far today. I feel like a damn buoy. MUST. KEEP. DRINKING WATER….GOOD FOR ME… aaack.

No comments: